MBA in Education Leadership
As an internationally-recognized business school, UNM Anderson School of Management is proud to introduce the MBA in Education Leadership: a bold program that capitalizes on the potential of improving and nurturing the next generation of education leaders.
The program prepares educators in public, private, and nonprofit organizations for skills in leadership, strategic management, and using data to drive decisions.
At the heart of business is innovation and continuous improvement. During the two year program, students will collaborate, innovate, and achieve positive transformation in schools and our community.
Why an MBA in Education Leadership?
- One of five programs in the country
- Learn and apply a nontraditional business-focused approach to education
- Learn leadership principles, nonprofit/governmental accounting, strategic management, and more
- Be part of a cohort of driven and supportive professionals
- Learn from world-renowned business and education professors
- Accommodates a professional educator’s work schedule and lifestyle
Only 20% of the nation's business schools and 5% of international business schools are accredited by AACSB. At the Anderson School of Management, you know that your education is among the best in the world.