Executive Presence: Gaining & Harnessing Trust
Dates: Saturday, September 17, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Trust doesn’t come with a title. As a leader, you’re trusted if people believe in your expertise, vision, integrity, and dedication. Trust must be earned, and it takes time, but the results are worth it.
Join Professor Kathryn Jacobson for the second session of this five-part series. According to Dr. Jacobson, “leaders who build trust tend to see higher productivity, more creativity, and lower turnover.” In other words, when employees trust their leaders, they are more likely to put their heart and soul into their work.
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $145
Who should take this course?
- Educators who aspire to positions of leadership
- School administrators
- District administrators
What will you be able to do?
- Gain trust among superiors by raising your credibility
- Gain trust among colleagues through honest communication
- Gain trust among subordinates through compassionate leadership
- Adopt the daily habits of trusted leaders
- Give honest feedback and delegate successfully