Saturday | November 4, 2017 | 1:00 - 4:00 PM
Do you want to be an effective and motivating leader? Organizational leaders are most effective when they can motivate others to carry out the mission and vision of the organization. This three hour session will focus on the science behind effective motivation strategies. Participants will learn how to effectively foster an environment of trust, harness the power of managing by objectives, and create a personal leadership sales pitch that is customized to any situational environment. Additionally, special attention will be paid to the practice of effective delegation – a skill any leader requires.
Fees & Discounts
- Free for MBA-ED Students, Alumni, & Nominees!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who has ever had an idea shot down
- Professionals resonsible for implementing new decisions, plans, or initiaives
- Leaders of any stripe
What will you learn to do?
- Solicit buy-in for new ideas
- Build trust in your leadership abilitites
- Earn support from both above and below
ASM 1064 - map.