The MBA in Education Leadership develops current educators and administrators into powerful, educational leaders. Join us at an information session and see how the program aligns with your goals.
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 from 5:00pm to 6:00pm | RSVP Here
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018 from 5:00pm to 6:00pm | RSVP Here
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018 from 5:00pm to 6:00pm | RSVP Here
- Program benefits
- Overview of schedule, application, financial aid, and more
- Q&A with current students, faculty, and program staff
Need to take the GMAT or GRE?
If your test prep efforts are just beginning, consider taking a GMAT/GRE 3-Hour Workshop hosted by the Anderson School of Management. These low-stress workshops will explain the tests in detail and provide an introduction to test-taking techniques.
RSVP for the GMAT/GRE 3-Hour Workshop - Cost is normally $25 to attend, however if you attend the MBA-ED Information Session the cost is waived.
(To qualify for the free session, upon registration under the "Charges and Additional Items" tab, check the "MBA in Education Leadership Candidate" box.)
More Ways to Learn
- Sit in on a class
- Meet with a faculty member
- Talk with a student about their experience
- Schedule a meeting with the MBA-ED Program Manager
To schedule an information session at your school or district, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 277.2525.
Executive and Professional Education Center
1924 Las Lomas NE
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
View Larger Map