Nomination & Application Process
- Applications Due: Friday, April 15, 2016
In order to begin an application, you must first be nominated by your current supervisor or your current supervisor. Self-nominations are not permitted.
- Your specified nominator must fill out and submit a nomination form
- Nominators can use these guidelines to assist with the nomination process
- Once a student record has been created, you will receive an automated email, which informs you of your nomination
- In the letter, you will be provided with instructions and link to apply
Once nominated, you will receive an e-mail from the Woodrow Wilson Fellowship Foundation, which contains a link to the application form. You can also click here to download an application checklist.
- To begin your application, please use the link provided in the automated letter
- If you have already begun an application, please click here to continue working on it
- As a part of the application process, you will be required to submit three essays on the following topics. The essays should be no longer than 500 words each.
- Why do you want to become an education leader and what is it about this particular program that most intrigues you?
- What do you believe are the 3-4 most important characteristics/traits/abilities of effective education leaders?
What do you see as your greatest strengths relative to those characteristics and those areas in which you see yourself as being in greatest need of development and why?
- When your application has been submitted, you will participate in an interview to determine your eligibility
If you experience any technical difficulties, please email Tech-Help@woodrow.org.