Internship Hour Log
Part of the practicum requirement for your administrative license is to clock 300 hours of practical experience to support your leadership knowledge and capabilities. This 300 hour requirement is embedded within the program and we ask you keep track of the hours spent on projects in your various classes as well as the larger practicum project during the second year of the program. It is highly recommended to keep a log of your choosing with details of hours spent and on what.
At the end of each semester, you will log your total hours spent on projects. Your hours will be stored in a secure database until the end of the program. You can begin logging your hours below.
Additionally, if you take on leadership roles in your school/district that are outside of your current job description, you can add those hours there. Below are examples of things that do and do not count toward these 300 hours.
Examples of activities that do not count:
- Attending classes
- Reading assignments for class
- Attending Professional Development trainings
Examples of activities that do count:
- Projects for class – research and compiling reports
- Practicum Project
- Providing Professional Development Training for your school/district (unless this is a part of your job duties)
- Additional Leadership roles (outside of current job description)